Congrats to Romanslerz Tura for winning the Typhoon Challenge this year. And thank you to everyone who participated. If you have any other ideas for a contest like this please let us know! ---------------------
With Typhoon Season approaching fast we here at westernpacificweather.com are putting a challenge out there. For those who can most closely predict the formation of 2012s first Typhoon rated by JMA will win a $25 iTunes gift card. Here are the rules.
1. All entries must list the date of formation with your name. ex. Aug 28th Robert Speta
2. Entries will be Temporarily closed when a Tropical Depression is warned on by JMA before June 1st.
3. No more entries will be allowed after June 1st.
4. Only one entry per participant.
5. "Price is Right Rules" If your date is passed in Zulu Time then your out of the game.
So place your educated bets now! Will the season be quiet in the start with no storms or do you think a pre-june storm? Get the word out there. You can post your entries in the comment section below, in the Forum, on Facebook, Twitter or Email us. Good luck!
All entries will be posted below...May 21st - Rey Alonsagay.May 24th - "Philippine Typhoon Update."May 28th - Denver PascualMay 30th- Richard MejilaMay 31th - Arvin Q. SalmorinJune 1st - Kenneth Paul OctavoJune 2nd - Brenda Andrus
June 6th - Romanslerz Tura.
June 7th - Ralph E. Castillo
June 7th- Mai Shoji
June 8th - Clark Eligue
June 9th - Michael Williams Sr.
June 11th - Stephen Morrissey.
June 12th - James Reynolds.
June 13th -Olivia Hardin
June 14th - Lextrike.
June 15th - Djniño Alarin.
June 15th - Eman B.Zubia.
June 17th - Robert Badrina
June 18th - Francis Chuah
June 19th - Roy Emanuell Pajela.
June 20th - Nicole Cline Lambert
June 21st - Neil Patrick E. Ybañez
June 22nd - Alvin Jayson